Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monument 14


  Monument 14 is a trilogy about an unbelievably terrifying natural disaster in Monument, a nice town in Colorado. After something wipes out the Internet, rendering their smart phones and
tablets useless, 14 kids, including Dean, will have to learn how to manage to survive in a chain store. After a series of disaster after disaster tears apart their lives, ending with a chemical spill, who’ll come out of this alive?

  This book did not let me sleep until I had finished it. I think that a lot of middle schoolers will like it because of the fast-paced Hunger Games-style action along with the endless drama of 14 kids confined in a small space together. I really hope that you guys will enjoy this book, because I know that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment