Thursday, February 11, 2016



The Genius Files Series

  In this amazing series created by Dan Gutman, Coke and Pepsi McDonald, two very smart twins, cross paths with a huge organization. After jumping off of a cliff together, they learn about the Genius Files, and why they were selected. After making a choice that changed the course of their lives, they are dragged across the country, stopping at a few amazing sites all while simultaneously fighting for their lives, using their brains to avoid death by impossibly well thought-out scenarios.
  I personally loved this book because of its fast-paced adventure and extremely clever plot and locations. With its arsenal of genuine unforgettable characters and smart and witty humor, I fell in love with this series after one of my friends suggested it to me. Many kids my age would love this series as well because of the comedy and drama elements combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment